New Haven Jr. High School registration dates are Wednesday, July 27th, Noon - 7pm and Thursday, July 28th , 8:00am - Noon
If you live in the New Haven attendance area and are looking to enroll your student at NHJH please bring the following items for enrollment.
- Parent’s Identification (State Issued ID)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Enrollment Form
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- Verification of Legal Residence - TWO items from the list below
(all dates within 30 days and containing the parent’s name and residence address)
Residency is verified by any TWO of the following documents:
- Computer-generated bill issued by a utility company (water, sewer, gas, electric, or trash)
- Computer-generated billed issued by a doctor or hospital
- Letter or check stub from any government agency (Examples: Social Security, Medicaid, WIC, Food Stamps, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Voter Registration, property tax bill, child support, etc.)
- Court Documents
- Lease printed on LETTERHEAD from an ESTABLISHED apartment/mobile home leasing office with a contact name and phone number. Hand written leases or those printed from the internet are NOT acceptable.
- Mortgage document or statement
NOT ACCEPTABLE as proof of residency: cell phone bills, cable bills, magazine subscription notices, solicitation mailings, items mailed to a PO Box, etc.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 260.446.0230, or email Melissa Winebrenner directly at email@example.com. *